Prices are subject to change without notice, please call for the up to date prices.
1-1/2 Ton Aluminum Racing Quick Jack – RFJ-3000AL
The Ranger model RFJ-3000AL Aluminum Quick Jack is made of the strongest aircraft alloy aluminum available. Not only does it weigh in at a feather-light 41 lbs., but it gets any race car or hotrod a full 17-1/2″ off the ground in just a few pumps of its knurled aluminum handle. With a low 3-1/2″ profile front-roller, the RFJ-3000AL is perfect for working on ground-hugging, low ground-clearance performance vehicles.
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum design
- Low profile single piece front roller
- Oversized knurled aluminum handle
- Three and a half quick pumps to full rise
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Built-in safety overload valve