Prices are subject to change without notice, please call for the up to date prices.
1-1/2 Ton Capacity “Low Rider” Super-Long Floor Jack – RFJ-3000LPF
The Ranger RFJ-3000LPF Low Rider Super-Long Garage Floor Jack features a lowered profile of only 2-3/4″ and an astonishing 34″ long chassis to easily reach the factory approved jacking points on most low ground-clearance vehicles. With a 1-1/2 ton lifting capacity and accurate direct-drive pump operation, this garage floor jack is the ideal combination of power and precision. Plus, the Ranger RFJ-3000LPF is constructed out of durable heavy steel and employs double-sealed hydraulics to extend the service life, so you know it’s built to last.
- Long-reach chassis
- Low‐profile design accommodates low ground‐clearance vehicles
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Direct‐drive pump operation for precise control
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Double‐sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Safety‐overload system
- Flanged side plates for increased strength