Prices are subject to change without notice, please call for the up to date prices.
2-Ton Aluminum Racing Quick Jack – RFJ-4000AL
The Ranger model RFJ-4000AL aluminum racing jack weighs in at just 39 pounds but delivers heavyweight performance; optimum strength, reduced weight, less pumping effort and increased lifting speed. This precision-built jack is constructed from high strength aluminum and features an extra low profile for lifting cars with low ground clearance or side skirts. A fast-action, dual-piston quick-pump combined with a rigid knurled aluminum handle gets cars off the ground in seconds. A low profile single front-roller with wide stance adds stability and a soft foam handle guard protects against vehicle damage.
• Two-ton capacity
• Aircraft-grade billet aluminum design
• Low-profile, single-piece front roller
• Oversized knurled-aluminum handle
• Lightweight for easy portability
• 3 quick pumps to get cars up in the air
• 4 pumps raise the vehicle to full height
• Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
• Alloy-plated ram
• Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
• Dual-plunger pump assembly
• Built-in safety overload valveRequest a Quote